I have been meaning to do this post for a while, and finally had some time. Thank you to all the visitors we had in Reed's first few days! Sorry if I missed anyone!
it's a bit overwhelming, but you still love seeing everyone! LOVE all the pics and the posts...i don't know how you find the time to post, ha! experience, i suppose. =) someday we'll have to get all our boys together for a visit, plus the lakey clan. we'd be seriously outnumbered!
3 comments:
This is a fun post!
it's a bit overwhelming, but you still love seeing everyone! LOVE all the pics and the posts...i don't know how you find the time to post, ha! experience, i suppose. =) someday we'll have to get all our boys together for a visit, plus the lakey clan. we'd be seriously outnumbered!
great pics! I love the grandpa pics! Very sweet! I am so happy for you guys! He is just adorable!!!
Post a Comment