Here are some things we have done to occupy our time.
The "big" boys worked out and showed off their muscles...

Reed spent some time looking cute...

Grayson and Tate still love holding Reed


...and give him kisses and hugs. We'll see how long that lasts! :)
Grayson and Tate got out the paints and colors so mommy could get some work done - and then clean up this mess!
One of the boys' favorite things to do is sit at the top of the stairs and "watch" a game. There are 7 or 8 steps, and then a landing before you turn and go down the rest. Here I found Tate with a little (closed) can of Sprite and his bowl of "popcorn."
I gave the boys a bath Friday morning for the first time since the day we moved into this house! It just got to uncomfortable for me - so Chris took that on! We had a good time!


I am going to attempt to take all three boys to story time on Tuesday - my first outing on my own! I am not nervous about being out, but can't quite figure out how to get us all ready to leave the house on time! We'll see...I'll let you know how it goes!

5 comments:
i love the pics !!! Too cute!!! you will get into the swing of things soon! i know how you feel! breastfeeding and typing don't mix!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how was your meal? was it ok? I have meant to call but time seems to escape me, and before I know it ...it is bedtime! GRRRRRRR! I will get a schedule established soon! I hope ? :)
The boys are adorable...what good big brothers!
We should all take lessons from Sheri!
You are doing great, Joy! The bathtime hairdo's are fun!
Happy Birthday Curious Tate!
You are doing an awesome job ...especially considering you have three boys three and under! Go Joy! Reed looks so big...I think he could take Koen already!
Three kids was a bigger adjustment to me than two...more kids than you have hands! :)I used to make Kamen "hold on" to the van with both hands until I could get Kaulin and Kenna situated. He did well...never ran off in the parking lots or any of those things all of us mommies worry about. Now look at them...all big and almost as tall as me. It goes sooooo fast, so enjoy now, while they are little!
How has your heart been since he was born? I've been wondering.
These are some great pictures! I love seeing your 'big' boys with their baby brother! Reed is changing already! He's still adorable.
Post a Comment