or lack there of.
Just a quick post to ask why, when both my boys (so far) hit two, does sleep become an issue? Tate used to be my good sleeper. Never really fought it, took three hour naps and about 11 hours at night. How did we go from that to 2 hour naps (on a good day), taking two hours to get to sleep at night, waking up in the middle of the night, and getting out of bed before going to sleep? I was up with Reed for 2 hours this morning (3:45 a.m. to about 6). Tate woke up the first time I almost had Reed to sleep. Then, walked in the room about thirty minutes after Chris had gotten him back to bed. He ended up in our bed, so my last hour of sleep was not so pleasant. Then, he fell asleep in the car this morning! Add all of that to the fact that I had a diet coke around 9 last night because I have been having a hard time getting Reed to sleep at night and was expecting to need to be awake for quite a while. Wouldn't you know...Reed was in bed before 10...I was not! Any suggestions? Or, you could just remind me that this sleepless faze of my life won't last forever...will it?!?
1 comment:
I'm no expert, but we went through that with Jenna...I talked to our Dr and she chalked it up to a growth spurt. She is better about going to bed, but naps are still kinda crazy. I don't think it helps when momma is dog tired!
Post a Comment