Chris took Grayson golfing yesterday afternoon. They had so much fun!

Reed, ready to go to Target yesterday.

Well, I have a hungry little guy, so this needs to be short. Nights are still really tough! I am hoping with everything I have that tonight is a bit better!

4 comments:
I have been off my computer for a week and you go and have a baby while I'm away!!! Congratulations!!! He looks like Tate :):) Welcome Reed... I can't wait to meet you... may have to make a Thanksgiving trip... hmmm. Love you
I can remember thinking that I was going to die those first 3 months of twinhood. Hang in there - it will get better!
Thanks Paula! I try to remember that in the middle of the night - but it is easy to get frustrated and forget that this is only a season.
I know what you mean about the lack of sleep! I locked my keys in the car yesterday~ I agree he looks like Tate! He is soooo cute! I have a meal for you on Thursday! What time would be good?
Post a Comment