Me and my boys (Reed is bundled up in the sling) on the "hayride" that involved no hay! Tate wasn't too sure about it, but loved the ride back! Reed slept the entire time we were there, and then had a super messy diaper and clothes for me to change! I am surprised there was none on me or the sling.

Grayson was excited that he reached the "3" since he is 3!
Isn't he adorable!

He finally found the perfect punkin!

I am not sure if this was Grayson's final pick, he had several picked out!

They got to ride a train - they are in the very back in the orange caboose.

We ended the morning with lunch at Burger King. And, now all three boys are napping!!!! Strike that, Grayson just woke up and now Tate! And, now that diapers are changed and snacks handed out, I can continue!
I have pictures on the other camera and can't find that cord now! So, sorry, no pictures of Reed today. He is changing way too fast already. And, sleeping about 6 hours straight at night - hooray for sleep!

6 comments:
How fun! I loved my sling - I used it until Bo was 9 months old. I'd be standing at a rodeo waiting on Rick to make his run and have Bo on my hip with the sling holding him up! It was great - I packed two little ones in it also!
So glad you are adjusting and getting back into the swing of things!
You are the BOMB! Out at the patch by 9am with a newborn and two little boys and you managed to take pictures with Reed in the sling, two pumpkins in your hands and sometimes Tate on your hip! You're my hero!
Thanks Angie! I felt like I was holding everyone up!
How fun! You are a brave woman! I remember us all going to the "Punkin Patch" when Tate wasn't much bigger than Reed. Thanks for sending me the link. I like keeping up on you guys and seeing all the cute pictures of my adorable nephews! :-)
Jill
How fun! We went to a pumpkin farm today too. :)
What a neat Pumpkin Patch...I love the Measuring stick...it's fun to compare each year. Cute pics!
Post a Comment