Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tate's Party

We had family over Friday evening to celebrate Tate's 2nd birthday. We had a great time! Here are a few shots...

Chris decided Thursday that he wanted to decorate the cake. So, Thursday evening I made and frosted the cake. When he started to decorate he realized he didn't have what he needed. So, he pulled this off after he got home from work on Friday! (And you are getting a glimpse of my new counter tops in the kitchen that should be complete soon - I hope!)

The Big Birthday Boy!

All the "little" cousins (minus Reed) eating cake and ice cream.

Starting to open presents.

The guests.

Of course, Reed was passed all around! Here is Ashleigh, the oldest cousin, holding the youngest cousin (at least for a few months!). She is an awesome big sister - and cousin!

We had Curious George masks for the kids. Ashleigh and Austin were kind enough to let us take a picture - thanks you two!

3 comments:

Tami said...

We had fun!
Thanks for waiting on us ;)
I think Ash and Austin really enjoyed the monkey mask part - by the way!
Have fun at story time!
Tami

Sherbear2975 said...

ohhhh how fun!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Tate!!!!!

Karma said...

Great job on the cake Chris! I happen to LOVE Curious George, the kids bathroom is decorated with my collection. I may have to hire Chris to make me a George cake for my birthday!

Reed is adorable! Love his blond hair.