My birthday was last Friday (the 17th). Chris, Reed and I went out to dinner that night and did some Christmas shopping! It was a very enjoyable evening, including a Starbucks (at Target) all to myself while I nursed Reed and enjoyed some kind of pumpkin non-coffee drink (it was so long ago, I can't remember what it was called, but it was yummy!). Grayson was very concerned about me having a cake and a princess party. So, Saturday night we had chocolate cake on princess plates! Chris was nice enough to put all 29 candles on the little cake...

We all got our Chiefs gear on the following Sunday for the game (although I only got a picture of the boys)...
4 comments:
That last picture would make my husband drool!
Happy belated birthday. Your baby is sooo chubby....how much does he weigh now? So cute too!
I'm not sure how much he weighs. We go to the dr. this week - I'll let you know! But, he has got to be close to 10 lbs.
Happy Late Birthday, Joy! You are still so young!!!
Post a Comment