Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Fun Filled Friday

We started off the day at a play-date at our friend Katie's house.
The boys and I had a great time, but I didn't have my camera!

Chris and Tate took in a baseball game in the afternoon...

After dinner I got out some water guns I bought for the boys.

They filled up and the squirting began!


But, it took them a bit to "get" the whole idea!
They started of watering the grass...

and the trees...

and cleaning the windows!

Ah-Ha...THIS is fun!

Reed watched and tolerated the occasional squirt in the face! :)

Daddy even became a target!

Then, they took turns mowing with Daddy...
or "mowVing" according to Tate. :)


A great way to start of a four day weekend!!

Day 2 was fun too. Chris went golfing with a friend. The boys and I went grocery shopping with Grandma, Aunt Julie and Uncle Mark. Then, Uncle Jacob and Aunt Jill joined us for lunch. The Uncles stayed with my boys while the Aunts and I went clothes shopping since Chris wasn't quite done at the super busy course! We enjoyed dinner on the deck and some play time outside this evening. Looking forward to the rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That sounds like lots of fun!

Laura said...

Great pictures, Joy! I especially like the one of Tate watering the grass. Hilarious! I'm sure they keep you laughing. :)