Left to right...Mark (my brother-in-law, Tyla (Mark's mom), Grayson, Tate, Julie (my sister), Jesse (my brother), Jim (Mark's dad), (the kid in the bottom corner doesn't belong to us), Reed was just about asleep in the carrier that I really love, and I was taking the picture! :)It was PACKED! Not the busiest day I have ever seen at the zoo. But, since it was raining, buildings and covered areas were pretty crowded. Mark's parents were here from California, it was nice for them to join us. It was so nice to have so many adults! I know the boys enjoyed it. There was always a hand to hold, or someone to carry them, or show them different animals. I noticed so many things for the first time because I got to actually look...in stead of making sure my boys weren't running off! I had a great time. Thank you!
Tate slipped on the playground equipment yesterday. He bonked his eye pretty good.

For whatever reason Grayson was pretty insistent on getting a picture with this statue on our way out (stalling maybe?). I'm glad he was. :)

Mark's birthday was Sunday and Jesse's birthday is tomorrow. So, we all gathered at our house for dinner. Julie and Tyla made some yummy enchiladas, my dad made home-made ice cream, and I made cake balls.
The birthday boys...
The birthday boys...


And, my grandma (with my permission) gave Reed his first bite of ice cream. He might be a little spoiled with his first bite being dad's ice cream! :)

I think he liked it...

3 comments:
Tate looks pretty tough sporting a black eye!
what a fun day for your family! I love the cake balls, the colors are great!
I think your cake balls turned out great! And I love that shade of blue!!
Post a Comment