This is how I spend most of my time lately...
Not with the camera in hand (that is common though, too),
but with this little guy attached to me.
He isn't happy playing alone for long.
Just wants to be held, and wants the holding to be done by yours truly.
Not a big brother, not a daddy, not even a grandma, aunt or uncle!
He is sleeping now (for the first time today).
So, I am doing things that require both hands...
and things that are easier without a baby's curious hand reaching. :)
Like blogging, and eating lunch, maybe I'll fold some laundry...
Not with the camera in hand (that is common though, too),but with this little guy attached to me.
He isn't happy playing alone for long.
Just wants to be held, and wants the holding to be done by yours truly.
Not a big brother, not a daddy, not even a grandma, aunt or uncle!
He is sleeping now (for the first time today).
So, I am doing things that require both hands...
and things that are easier without a baby's curious hand reaching. :)
Like blogging, and eating lunch, maybe I'll fold some laundry...
2 comments:
Oh, his cheeks! That face. SO precious.
Steph
I love his little face...so cute, just like a little doll!
Post a Comment