(This picture is actually from Friday, but it was too cute not to include. Notice the drool covered shirt? All FOUR of his top teeth are coming in. Fun.)

While Chris mowed Saturday morning the boys and I played...
Grayson showing of his Mr. Potato Head.
Grayson showing of his Mr. Potato Head.

Why can't they both smile at the same time? Or, in this case, could ONE of them not look goofy? :)

Still not so sure he couldn't use a nap...

Tate and I made a pirate.

We also built all kinds of things with Lincoln Logs, but I didn't get the camera out before the boys did what boys do best...
Saturday night I went on a little date with two of my boys. Our niece, Amy had her first ballet recital. She was beyond adorable and the recital was amazing! You can see pictures a beautiful little cherub and read more about the recital on Tami's blog. Both boys did great - not only sat through the 2 hour program, but actualy watched and enjoyed most of it. Tate did look up at me a few times and told me he wanted to go to the baseball game with Daddy. :)
Me and my boys...
Me and my boys...

:)


No comments:
Post a Comment