Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday and More

Three of my boys with their Easter baskets...Reed was still asleep, but his basket is on the left.

Good thing I thought to get a picture of all of us before church, it was the only chance we got! We had a great Easter Sunday. Pancake breakfast at church was great, and we (me and the boys...Chris was already there) made it there early even! I got to actually hear ALL of the service and participate in most for the first time in about 6 months while Grayson enjoyed Sunday School, Tate actually enjoyed the nursery for the whole service, and Reed was happy! It was a great service to be a part of.

(Reed was grabbing for my necklace or bracelet in each attempt...)


We are enjoying a lazy, rainy Monday - hence the mega posting:). The boys got paints and brushes in their Easter baskets (what was I thinking?). So, they had fun being creative while I ate my late breakfast (and COFFEE) after feeding everybody else...:)


Grayson painted a picture of me :)

Tate painted Cars.

Reed enjoyed watching...for now.

Some of the finished products...

3 comments:

The Rouse House said...

Great family picture! You have such a beautiful family!!

Heather said...

what a great picture of you guys...so sweet. I love all the painted works of art too!

Laura said...

I love all the pictures you've posted!! Thanks for emailing me one too. I haven't forgotten about sending pics to you. I promise. :)

Our kids like to paint too. It's a mess, but they have so much fun doing it that I don't mind every once in a while.