I think I have mentioned before that I am not a big "time-out" fan. I still don't like that word, but am learning that, used in the right way, is effective (especially for Grayson right now). I have talked to him about consequences and the fact that our decisions lead to both good and bad consequences - in other words, it is not MY fault when you get in trouble!! Anyway, he has spent a lot of time sitting this week. And, just about every time he says, "I don't like consequences!"
Yesterday Tate was not wanting to take turns with the bat and tee outside. So, I made him sit by me for a bit. He looked up at me with the most pouty face and said, "I don't like conserquestions!" It didn't register and first, and he said it a few more time before I realized what he was trying to say.
2 comments:
Love it, love it, love it!!!! That face is great!
That's a hilarious picture!
Post a Comment