
What is something Mommy always says to you? "Your underwear is backwards."
What makes Mommy happy? "When I sleep in my bed all night."
What makes Mommy happy? "When I sleep in my bed all night."
What makes Mommy sad? "When I don't sleep in my bed all night."
How does Mommy make you laugh? "You don't make me laugh, I just laugh sometimes."
What was Mommy like as a child? "I don't know, I haven't gotten that yet - tell me what you liked to do when you were a kid."

How old is Mommy? "I don't know, no guesses!" (Smart boy:))
How tall is Mommy? "I know a size...40 feet tall!"
What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? "Sleep, I think. You do like your naps." (Maybe not my favorite thing, but it is right up there!)
What does Mommy do when you're not around? "Do stuff."
If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "No guesses."
What is Mommy really good at? "Taking care of Reed."
What is Mommy not very good at? "Oooo, that's a tricky one...well, you've never played golf before. Maybe you should just start playing golf. It is SO fun!!"
What does Mommy do for a job? "Take care of us."

What is Mommy's favorite food? "Well, I'll tell you how you like it. You like it hot!" (Grayson asks just about every meal why I make the food so hot. He would eat everything cold - and does!)
What makes Mommy proud of you? "Me doing right stuff."
What do you and Mommy do together? "I like to help you cook."
How does Mommy make you laugh? "You don't make me laugh, I just laugh sometimes."
What was Mommy like as a child? "I don't know, I haven't gotten that yet - tell me what you liked to do when you were a kid."

How old is Mommy? "I don't know, no guesses!" (Smart boy:))
How tall is Mommy? "I know a size...40 feet tall!"
What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? "Sleep, I think. You do like your naps." (Maybe not my favorite thing, but it is right up there!)
What does Mommy do when you're not around? "Do stuff."
If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "No guesses."
What is Mommy really good at? "Taking care of Reed."
What is Mommy not very good at? "Oooo, that's a tricky one...well, you've never played golf before. Maybe you should just start playing golf. It is SO fun!!"
What does Mommy do for a job? "Take care of us."

What is Mommy's favorite food? "Well, I'll tell you how you like it. You like it hot!" (Grayson asks just about every meal why I make the food so hot. He would eat everything cold - and does!)
What makes Mommy proud of you? "Me doing right stuff."
What do you and Mommy do together? "I like to help you cook."
How are you and Mommy the same? "Because of the parts of our body...we both have noses and eyes and mouths and two ears." (This made me a little nervous to ask the next question...)
How are you and Mommy different? "Well, our hair is different. Yours hangs down and mine stays up. And we both have different size shirts. Yours is big and mine is little."
How do you know Mommy loves you? "That's a hard one...well I love you." (He was ready to be done at this point.)
What does Mommy like most about your Daddy? "I don't know. Too much questions about everybody else."
Where is Mommy's favorite place to be? "I can't remember."
5 comments:
Oh, that's great! I love the answer to the first question. We have that problem in our house too (we, meaning the kids!). :) Grayson gave very thoughtful answers. He looks so big in the pictures!
He's such smart kid! This gave me a good chuckle!
What a hoot; a joy to read.
Thank you! What a treasure our sons are.
That is adorable!
Cute interviews! What a fun idea! The backwards underwear comment made me laugh out loud!
Glad Tate's hand is healing well.
Post a Comment