Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SNOW!!

We got some snow over the weekend. It is all pretty much gone now, but Chris, Grayson and Tate had some fun in it on Saturday. (I took these pictures through the window!)

I wondered what Grayson was doing - he kept crawling around. Sunday morning Chris told me he was making bear tracks. The palm of his gloves have a paw on them! He wanted me to think there had been a bear outside - I played along! :)


Every time I looked out Chris was throwing snow at the boys - and they were LOVING it!! And, they threw back too. Grayson even took his gloves off to get a better grip! They made snow angels and played some sort of snow basketball. They were out a lot longer than I thought they would be!

We've come a long way from this...
(Grayson at almost 2 years old.)

Reed watched from inside with Mommy.