Here goes...
Grayson played "machine" pitch this year. And, Chris coached again. They had a great time! One of my favorite parts...only the last game was a little hot, with enough breeze to not be so bad. The others were amazingly nice! Thanks to all who came out to watch, and help with Reed and Tate so I could catch at least some of the game.

I think (and maybe I'm biased) that he improve quite a bit in all areas...
Fielding.
He paid attention better this year.
Not as much drawing in the dirt or talking to the kid next to him.

Batting.
The kids got 5 tries to hit the pitch, and then they used a Tee.
The first several games he had to use the Tee.
The last couple he was hitting pretty well!
And Running.
He has a tendency to not run his hardest.
But, towards the end he was picking up speed!
No comments:
Post a Comment