Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Funny Things My Boys Have Recenetly Said or Done...

Grayson:
G: "Can we adopt a 5 year old girl? That way when we grow up we can get married."
Me: "You can't marry your sister."
G: "Oh, I don't want to get married for a long time anyway. Because kissing is disgusting!"


Tate:
(When discussing watching future ballet recitals of his coming cousin)..."Mom, I am never going to be a girl!"

(Talking on his pretend phone)..."Dad, I guess I'll come downstairs and enjoy your food."


Reed:
Answers every question, "No," then changes to "Yeah," if that is his real answer.

(After I gave the other two some stern 'discipline') He came over to me, backside first, and said, "MEEE!"

2 comments:

Laura said...

Haha! I especially like Grayson's comment about kissing and Reed's reaction to the discipline. Funny!

Michelle said...

Kids are sooo funny! Thanks for watching mine for a few minutes this morning! Hope you got everything done you wanted to.