Chris and the boys put it together last Saturday morning.

They all wanted to try it out!

At nap time he went right to sleep, and apparently fell out at some point. Chris found him on the floor when he checked on him. Night time went great as well! Sunday morning, though, we found him quite a ways away from it...sleeping on the floor. He has managed to stay in it all night since. He has always been a great sleeper (save those first few weeks when you don't expect them to be anyway), and continues to be. Just like hi big brothers (at that age), he hasn't figured out yet that he can get out on his own in the morning.

And, just like when he was in his crib he doesn't really make too much noise. I check on him when I think I hear him stirring through the monitor...and find him sitting in his bed. We left the crib up until this past Friday evening when it was totally obvious he was ready for his little bed.

3 comments:
Wow! It doesn't seem possible that he's ready for a big boy bed yet! Time sure does fly!
My goodness, already in a big boy bed!! And his transition sounds exactly like Alex's! Alex has since figured out that he CAN get out of bed on his own, and he normally wakes me up climbing into my bed. I guess its better my bed than into Brother's bed!
So fun! He looks so proud of himself!
Post a Comment