We have had quite a bit going on here. Maybe that is why blogging got pushed to the back burner. Anyhow, we aren't slowing down yet! Chris and I are headed to Denver tomorrow (technically today, since it is after midnight) afternoon for our 10th anniversary! We have a lot of helpers for the boys, and they are going to have a ton of fun. Can't promise I'll post while we are away...but look for some to come after we get home (which won't be till Friday!)
I'll leave you with this precious photo I took this evening...

REALLY looking forward to a solid 5 1/2 days with this man!
5 comments:
Hope you and Chris have a wonderful time!!!! Happy Anniversary! That picture should be in a magazine. :)
Love the picture! Have fun
This picture needs to be printed and framed. It's awesome!! Have a great time in Denver!!
Enjoy your time away together!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment