These are the before pictures...when it was Tate's room.



Now, the baby's room...

There is a nail in the wall above the lamp just waiting for the hidden name plaque that we have!

A close up of the "wall art..."

A close up of the expressions above the bed...

The quilt...

The crib...

His things are all ready to go...just waiting for him!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. To spare you the details...(barring some divine intervention) it doesn't look like this baby is coming any time too soon!! I am really hoping for no later than the end of next week. I really don't want to wait that long though! On October 4 I would really like to be able to go to the annual sale/auction at my sister's school. Two years ago we went when Tate was 4 days old - I'd like to have a bit more recovery time this year! And, Tate's birthday is October 3. We will have family over to celebrate, but can't set that date until this baby is born. So, I am trying to be patient and not get worked up if things don't go the way I think they should - please pray for me in that!! I have been having contractions off and on for well over a week. You could also pray that these will be productive, or stop! They aren't really "painful," but just really annoying!
2 comments:
His room looks adorable!
I love the colors! Mommy is all ready . . . now its baby's turn!
Post a Comment