I am not going to be pregnant forever!! I had a doctor's appointment this morning. I haven't "progressed" any from last week. I was expecting that, but it is still discouraging. I have still been having contractions, just like with Tate, that apparently aren't doing anything but causing pain (even as I am typing this). And, I don't know how long I can handle that. So, when he asked if one week from today was ok to induce, I told him he could do it tomorrow if he wanted! He wants to wait until at least 41 weeks. The nurse was going to call and see what time they had available and call me this afternoon - she just did. I am to check in at 6 pm on Monday, and they will induce Tuesday morning. Also, just like with Tate (being induced on a Tuesday). So, unless I go into labor before then, that is the plan. Looks like I'll have a September baby after all! I am going to try to remember to have Chris take a 40 week picture tonight to post.
I am really curious to see if this baby will look more like Grayson...

or Tate...

or neither!
And, now for the funny prayer. Last night Grayson prayed before bed. Here is what the prayer of a three-year-old sounds like...
"Dear Jesus, please help me and Tate to take good naps. And, help me to get better at my video game. Help me to jump over the obstacles and on the platforms. Amen."
Chris got him a
Diego video game a few months ago. He has played it 3 or 4 times - yesterday afternoon was one of those. I guess it was fresh in his mind.
4 comments:
Ohhhh, I'm still praying you go before then!! Why do our bodies carry these babies so long??
And Grayson's prayer is so adorable! I love how their minds work :)
hooray for a light at the end of the tunnel!! Were you induced with both of the other boys or just Tate? Being induced is no fun with pitocin ( been there done that!) With Jake, I was aready all the way effaced and 4 centimeters dialated. All they had to do was break my water and my labor started! That was a bit easier on the body:) (Easy being a relitive term:)
Just thought I'd pass that along in case it was information you might be able to use! I can't wait to see pictures of this baby!!
"Enjoy" your last week being pregnant! BTW, The 30th is an excellent birthday...it happens to be mine!
Jamie
Yeah for a September baby!!
Joy I'm sorry you are hurting. :( I'll be praying that your little bundle comes soon...I hope you don't have to be induced, let alone wait another week.
I love Grayson's prayer about taking naps, that is too cute.
If you need anything let me know.
Post a Comment