Monday, September 15, 2008

Build-A-Bear

We took Grayson to Build-A-Bear for his second birthday, and wanted to do the same for Tate. His birthday isn't for a couple weeks, but we wanted to do it before the baby came. Grayson spent the evening with my parents and Tate, Chris and I went to dinner and to pick out the perfect stuffed animal. Tate wanted to stay at grandma's and wasn't to happy about leaving.


He got happier once we got to some food! He is soooo goofy! We had a great time at dinner.


He picked this puppy (with a little help).

Here he is putting the stuffing in...

And, giving him a bath...

The finished product (with the outfit and little golf clubs). His name is Shaggy. The first thing he said when he picked the puppy up was "haircut." So, on the birth certificate you get his official name is Shaggy Needs a Haircut!

1 comment:

The Rouse House said...

I was so excited when I saw you moved over to Blogger!! Now I can't wait for a picture of Baby Boy Bergquist on here! Just don't miss Bunco :)