Saturday, September 27, 2008

No Baby Yet...

But, there are five guys working to get my kitchen done upstairs!! The timing is a bit strange, but that is just how it ended up working. Over the last two weeks we have had new cabinet doors put on (minus a few that were the wrong size), new counter tops put on, and a new sink. Last week they took out the stove top, oven, microwave and sink - and all the old counter tops! So, this week has been interesting! The counter tops and sink went in yesterday. The backsplash is going on today (and will be finished tomorrow). I have a new microwave in my garage and an oven in the middle of my kitchen. The faucet is being installed today, and hopefully the dishwasher hooked back up. I'll take a picture at some point, but will probably wait until all the doors are on - they are in, just need to be stained and put on!
I still have occasional contractions, but even that has lessened. So, it looks like the 30th it is! I want to drop off my mother's bracelet today so it will be ready soon after this guy gets here - I am excited to have three different birth stones! And, it broke a while ago and I haven't been wearing it, so I am excited to get it back.
Just thought I would give you all an update.

3 comments:

Heather said...

wow, how exciting...I can't wait to see more before and after pics...that is always so much fun(and it feels good to get that kind of stuff accomplished!)

Amanda said...

have a great day...so excited for you (finally, right?) for tomorrow (and even checking in tonight, haha). much love and prayers!

amanda, phil, nolan & anderson

Laura said...

Joy,

Just wanted you to know that we're praying for you, especially tonight and tomorrow. Can't wait to get the phone call!!!