Friday, September 19, 2008

A Work in Progress

Otherwise known as the toy room. This is before...


And, "After"...
It is not complete, but I did some work today. We have had the letters up for a while, and got a new shelf last week. Today was the first day since that I have felt up to tackling this room. I spent about and hour and a half (not including a few breaks!) organizing toys. I still have some work to do, and want some more things for the walls, so this is more of a "progress" picture than after...more to come at some point. I just don't know when that will be!



7 comments:

The Rouse House said...

LOVE it! The letters look so cute like that, and the shelf is a great addition.

Heather said...

WOW! The room turned out great! Where do you find all the energy? You guys have gotten soooo much done. I can't wait to start working on the walls in our basement!

Laura said...

Wow! You need to come to my house to help me decorate. I'm not very good at it. Adam's actually a lot better than I am, which doesn't do much for the matronly/domestic ego. :)

The Rouse House said...

I posted your picture of the ABC's on my UL demonstrator site. I'm getting many comments about how cute it is! They're loving it!

Michelle said...

I love how the letters turned out!

The Paulsens said...

WOW that is awesome! I need help! The letters and the color are great. And I need shelves like that. Looks like you are NESTING :)

Our Flock of Sheep said...

You have so much more focus than I do this late in pregnancy! Nice to get things done and in order :)