Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Video Attempt

I wanted to see how easy uploading video was, so here we go! The boys sing Happy Birthday to me almost daily. They also like to hide in the laundry room (just off the kitchen) and burst out with "Surprise," throwing me a surprise birthday party. This day Grayson asked for drums and drumsticks. This kept them occupied for quite a while. Well, for as long as I could stand it! Enjoy!


3 comments:

The Paulsens said...

I like your new site! Isn't it funny how much money we all spend on toys and this is what they actually play with? And I LOVE the baby's room!

Amy said...

Cooper loved this video! He was squirming all over until I played it... then he sat and watched it twice! :)

Valerie said...

I love the colors in the baby's room! And I love the song thr boys played/sang for you.