Reed met up with his buddy Koen. Koen is six weeks older and tried to teach Reed all sorts of new tricks...but Reed is still showing no interest in mobility. :)

The guys were gracious enough to let the little ones play for a bit before the "real" game. :)
(Keeping an eye on two, then three after Grayson was done did not aid in picture taking. I didn't get a shot of Chris playing. Sorry!)

Tate preferred the RED dirt. I meant to take a picture of my tub after all three boys got out. Let's just say the tub needed it's own bath when they were done!

Last night was another T-ball game. Reed was content on Grandmas' lap...
...and Adam was entertaining Tate, so I got quite a few pictures!Grayson was laughing while I took some shots. I thought it was cute. I found out later that he probably shouldn't have been laughing at what he was laughing at.

Good catch!

5 comments:
My bathtub was so red too! All the fun was very worth the mess
Now I'm curious what Grayson was laughing at ;)
There was a little boy on the other team with a prosthetic leg. He was a little timid and had a hard time hitting the ball. I don't think Grayson was being mean...and he only laughed the one time. I still am not sure if that boy wanted to be there or not. They did quite a bit of coaxing to get him to do anything.
I was curious too!
I know I say this all the time...but, your boys really are soooo cute!
The boy in question could really swing the bat... He swung hard and often, but he wasn't connecting with the ball. He did however knock the tee over more than once (not an easy feat). Grayson was paying attention (probably thought the tee going over was funny) -- while other players lost interest and played in the dirt.
your boys are ADORABLE; I love their golden locks.
Post a Comment