My friend
Angie did this today. I thought it sounded like fun. I think sometimes as moms we can be hard on ourselves. We look at other people and wish we were as "good" as them. What we need to remember is everybody puts there best foot forward. Especially (maybe) on our blogs. It is easy to post only the things that go well, the good days, or funny things that happen. So, here's a fun way to keep it real. And, as on Angie's blog. Only comments of the "not me" variety allowed.
I did not allow my boys to watch The Star of Christmas this morning in hopes that they would be quite for a few minutes.
I never ever wish that my children could be in a room (or zip code) where I am not.
It wasn't me who stripped my baby to his diaper so he could play in the water at the fountains the other day.
I also did not neglect to put sunscreen on said baby, requiring someone to stand next to him at all times to keep him shaded.
(This photo was photo-shopped to give you an idea of what this may
have looked like...had it happened.)

I do not have two loads of laundry waiting to be folded on my couch. It has not been there since Monday.
I did not fill up a pool at 8:30 this morning, or turn the sprinkler on.
There is no way I then proceed to sit in the shade and watch my boys play for almost two hours.
6 comments:
Funny! Here's a tip...Do "not" leave your laundry in the dryer for over a week since it's out of sight out of mind. That way no one will know! :)
I never take my kids to the pool two days in a row and then not bathe them afterward. After all, the pool is as good as a bath...right?!
No worries Kyle, there is no way a load sitting in my dryer right now...and there wasn't when I wrote this post either. :)
I would never use a vacuum on my children after every meal they eat to make sure my kitchen stays crumb free.
you are hilarious!
I am laughing hysterically because - I would never bring Rowdy in to eat the crumbs under the K's chairs, or let them wear dirty underwear because I haven't gotten theirs to the washing machine, or let them jump in to the pool to forgo a bath, or place them on the side of the road with a "for sale" sign hanging around their necks, actually just "talk" about the "for sale" sign!
Just wait until they are teen and pre-teen! Oh my!
Post a Comment