Monday, June 22, 2009

More "Country Livin'"

We went to Denver this past weekend for my cousin's wedding. I'll post some about our trip soon, but here is what we came home to!



This mama and her six babies were in our window well. We heard them the yesterday evening when we got home. It was dark, and we thought we saw two of them. Someone came today, lowered a trap down, lured (sprayed them with the hose) them into it and hauled them away.

BTW - Our turkey mysteriously disappeared! We haven't seen her for a few weeks.

4 comments:

The Rouse House said...

oh.my.word. I've been watching Chris' FB status on this but to actually see them makes my jaw drop!!

Amy said...

This made me laugh when I saw it on Chris' facebook last night... sorry! :) I'm glad you got them taken care of.

...and maybe one of your neighbors had a nice turkey dinner recently???

Renetta said...

When you said "babies" I was thinking a lot smaller than they appear! Wow!

Karma said...

Oh look Mommy...kittens!!

That is true country living! YUCK!!