GRAYSON
Yesterday the boys and I were in the family room. I looked up to see Grayson coloring on the fireplace with a purple crayon! After some "disciplinary action", I called Chris to see if he had any suggestions for cleaning. As I was on the phone I realized it was not only in the spot just under the mantle where I saw him coloring, but ALL the way down the side. He had traced all the way through the grout. Great. So, I decide to try the Magic Eraser. When I come back to the fireplace I see that it is also all along the base of the fire place. Good thing the Magic Eraser worked. Leaving me with one question...How in the world did he do all that while I was sitting right there?!? Guess the other two had my attention in those moments.
We all went grocery shopping tonight. Tate said he had to go potty. When a two-year-old in potty training says he needs to go potty you drop everything and head to the potty!! Chris took him and Grayson. Tate did NOT need to go potty. But, he did ask for a slushy as they walked by the snack counter. Chris said, "No." Tate wanted to know why. Chris said, "for one, you said you needed to go potty." Then Grayson chimed in..."and for another, there isn't anyone there!"
TATE
Tonight as we got home from grocery shopping as a family (on a side note, I really love family grocery evenings!) he said "unbuckle me Mommy, I love you...I like you...you're really pretty!"
He stayed dry (and 'clean') ALL day today!!!!!!! :)
REED
I have been going to the chiropractor quite often in the past month. Reed has cried, loudly, at some point during every visit. Until today. He played on the floor for a bit before my adjustment. Then I put him in the exer-saucer they have just before I went in. And, he stayed there. HAPPY. Untill I was done!!! Just in time for me to be feeling much better and not need to go so often! :)
2 comments:
I have one of those awesome family oriented chiropractors too! He has a lego table with chairs and other toys in the room so the boys can play right beside me while I'm getting fixed. Makes it so easy to go for an appointment!
I feel for you with the crayon! Abigail has been forbidden to touch any coloring instruments for a long time. Do you have the washable crayons? They're more expensive, but they're worth the extra money. I just recently discovered them.
Your little guys are hilarious!
Post a Comment