OK...I don't need to 'one up ya' but...have you ever seen the laundry a family of 8 can make? We have three playing baseball, a daddy helper, three girls who find it necessary to change outfits regularly throughout the day, and a teething, slobbery, messy-eating nine month old...add in about ten towels from a trip to the pool, a set of sheets from one of our 7 beds, and a handful of washcloths and bath towels and it's laundry madness...I may have some pics...I'll look.
2 comments:
That looks like a lot of laundry!!
OK...I don't need to 'one up ya' but...have you ever seen the laundry a family of 8 can make? We have three playing baseball, a daddy helper, three girls who find it necessary to change outfits regularly throughout the day, and a teething, slobbery, messy-eating nine month old...add in about ten towels from a trip to the pool, a set of sheets from one of our 7 beds, and a handful of washcloths and bath towels and it's laundry madness...I may have some pics...I'll look.
Post a Comment