After we went to the Children's Museum in Denver we spent some time at my Aunt Sue's house. She has had a trampoline for as long as I can remember. I love doing things with my boys that I did as a kid!
Grayson.

He even tried a few tricks.

Tate had rules for when he was on the trampoline. No one else could be jumping - or even standing. But, he had fun!

My dad bounced Grayson and I pretty high!

This is my sister and my grandma. I just thought it was a great picture.
And, I love my grandma. :)
3 comments:
your grammy is adorable! so is your sister.
Grandma is adorable, isn't she? I'm adding your blog to my list Joy. Your family is beautiful. I hope you are doing well.
How fun to jump! I can't stay on very long though! The K's call it a "jumpaline".
Grandma has a beautiful smile!
Post a Comment