Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More T-Ball

I wasn't going to post pictures. I didn't even take any pictures. But, my brother-in-law had his new fancy camera there and got some great shots! I'll let them doing most of the talking...








Grayson spent much of his time in the outfield talking. When he played first base he talked to every player that was waiting on the base...or it could have been the dad from the other team standing near first base. When he played third he talked to this little girl from our team. They even ran after a ball with the whole team, managed to find each other and chat some more there!

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Joy- your family is precious. And I wanted to answer your bwing question... were you asking about mei tai in the hip carry? You should be able to google for videos for that carry and hopefully that is helpful! Also, thebabywearer.com has lots of helpful instructions! Hope that helps!

Steph