Do think I have one.
What are you wearing today?
Denim skirt, green shirt and brown tank under.
What’s for dinner?
Red Robin, that's the current plan anyway.
What would you eat for your last meal?
Papa John's pizza...mushroom and pepperoni
What’s the last thing you bought?
Braum's ice cream
What are you listening to right now?
Horton Hears a Who, and Reed waking up way too early.
What is your favorite ice-cream flavour?
Just about anything with chocolate.
What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Charity...hmmm I think I've know her longer than anyone (besides family) she is a great friend, fun gal and a wonderful mommy!
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I like it right where I am.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Anywhere quiet where I could sleep. :)
Which language do you want to learn?
I would like to brush up on my Spanish. I was surprised at how well I could communicate when I was there about 7 years ago, but I bet I have forgot much of that now!
What's your favorite household chore?
Cleaning the Kitchen
What is your favorite colour?
Right now I am in a pink phase.
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Denim skirt
What is your dream job?
I kinda like not having a "job" - Don't think I mean what I do is easy and not work, just like the fact that I don't have to get up and out the door at a certain time every morning! :)
If you could invent any useful invention, what would it be?
A house that never needed to be cleaned.
If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A fancy dinner, movie and a babysitter!
What is your favorite architectural style?
Whatever looks nice!
Describe your personal style?
Depends on the day. I can be in anything from sweats (ok, PJs) to a nice skirt and blouse - as long as I'm comfortable.
What are you going to do after this?
Entertaining guests.
What are your favourite movies?
Steel Magnolias, Armageddon, Fiddler on the Roof, White Christmas, Veggie Tales (any and all), Little Rascals.
What’s your favourite fruit?
Grapes. Green ones that "pop" when you bite into them.
What inspires you?
Ordinary people who do extraordinary things.
Your favorite book ?
anything by Karen Kingsbury
Do you collect something ?
Boys toys and clothes. :)
What would you name your next child?
If we had a girl we have a name picked out...have since forever. But, it's a secret. If we had a boy...no idea.
Polka Dots or checks?
dots
What time is it?
2:34 pm
Does your blog have a publishing schedule?
No, just whenever I feel like it.
What is your favorite non-required activity?
Blogging/blog reading
If you could go back in time, would you do high school again?
Nope!!
I tag: Tami, Angie, Amy, Michelle, Renetta, Laura, Lindsay, and Heather
Rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.(Or however many)
No comments:
Post a Comment