Cute... What kind of baby holder is that one? I never did buy my wrap...and I wish I had. Koen is heavy in a ring sling now. he's 2 pounds and that geys to be a lot on one shoulder.
Valerie - it is a mei tai. I borrowed it from my sister-in-law. You can get them on etsy for pretty cheap. Or, if you go to thebabywearer.com you can find patterns to make one. I just learned how to use it while carrying on your hip. Reed got to heavy for the ring sling too! Until he can support himself a bit more, the the ring sling on your hip works well.
5 comments:
A hole in one with a baby strapped to you...you go, Joy! :)
Oh so funny! You've obviously become at pro at this baby wearing thing! I'm very impressed with your hole in one :)
Ha! Great post... love it!
Cute...
What kind of baby holder is that one? I never did buy my wrap...and I wish I had. Koen is heavy in a ring sling now. he's 2 pounds and that geys to be a lot on one shoulder.
Valerie - it is a mei tai. I borrowed it from my sister-in-law. You can get them on etsy for pretty cheap. Or, if you go to thebabywearer.com you can find patterns to make one. I just learned how to use it while carrying on your hip. Reed got to heavy for the ring sling too! Until he can support himself a bit more, the the ring sling on your hip works well.
Post a Comment